Effective chlorine free tablets for the easy disinfection of surfaces
Immediate response disinfection - replaces chlorine tablets to disinfect blood or body fluid spillages.
- Tested to European Standards against bacteria, fungi and viruses
- >99.99% inactivation of Coronavirus in 30 seconds - find out more here
- Highly effective against Norovirus (Log.8 / 99.999999% inactivation)
- Pre-measured for correct dilution
Simple to use:
- Add one chlorine free tablet into a trigger spray bottle
- Add 500ml of water
- Be ready to clean and sanitise any surface in under two minutes − it‘s that simple!
Benefits: why choose AntiBak Tablets?
Small tablet - huge cleaning power
- One tub of 100 tablets gives up to 50 Litres of powerful disinfectant
Quick and easy
- Ready to use in under 2 minutes
Kills bacteria, fungi & viruses
- Tested according to International Standards with up to 99.999999% kill rates
Superior portion control technology
- Pre-measured dosage effortlessly ensures correct dilution
- Solution remains effective for up to 7 days
Mess free handling
- No need to measure hazardous liquid chemicals, clean up spills or deal with leaky bottles
- Chlorine free - no unpleasant odour
Unbeatable space saving
715252com澳门特开Eliminates the need for you to store large containers of liquid cleaning supplies
Small environmental footprint
- Lightweight tablets drastically reduce carbon emissions from transportation and re-use of trigger spray bottle reduces landfill
Where to Use
AntiBak Tablets are an effective and easy to use solution of general everyday cleaning and sanitising surfaces.
Perfect for use in institutional, food processing and public service facilities:
- Food preparation areas: table tops, counters, food trays, cold stores and kitchen surfaces
- Public areas: including waiting rooms, washrooms, reception areas and door handles
- Hotels: shower heads, drains, spas and hot tubs
How to use
- Fill trigger spray with 500ml of water
- Add 1 AntiBak Tablet to water
- Leave to dissolve completely before replacing trigger spray head
- Spray surface & wipe
- Leave to dry naturally
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
AntiBak Tablets has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 - against Norovirus and screen tested against H1N1 Swine Flu and Bovine Coronavirus
- Viruses - independently tested against Hepatitis C and HIV
- Fungi to EN 1650 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Bacteria to EN 1276 and EN 13727 - against E.coli, Camplylobacter jejuni, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophila, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis and MRSA
- Taint tested - meets Triangle Test Method TES-S-004
- 7 day active solution - tested according to EN 1276 against E.coli daily for 7 days after making up solution
All tests carried out using 1 AntiBak Tablet in 500ml water.
To download a summary of our test results, click or tap here.
For further information , please contact us.
||Tub of 100 x 5g tablets|